1. Associate with People whom you enjoy and who support you!
2. Learn and Practice Meditation skills.
3. Exercise with vigor! Choose exercise that is enjoyable and convenient. A workout buddy can help you commit to your practice.
4. Find balance between work, school, relationship, hobby etc. It is not healthy to have only one aspect dominate your existence.
5. Embrace life as a series of interesting challenges instead of looking at it as obstacles to avoid.
6. Take responsibility for your life and your own feelings while always remaining firm in self-love.
7. Maintain a reasonable diet! Most people tend towards extremes and end up with a pattern of diminish and excess. Try a moderate path of healthy options with the occasional indulgence.
8. GET MORE SLEEP. Sane sleep patterns will significantly change your physical, mental and emotional state for the better.
9.Do NOT stay in troublesome situations and relationships. Take action to change what isn't working rather than skating along trying to avoid a problem. Taking chances is key to emotional well-being.
10. Surround yourself with positive thoughts and relaxation whenever possible. We become what we are surrounded by.
*Information supported and adapted by
Align Life Chiropractic
747 Milford Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301