#1 Linnea pond says: get enough sleep
#2 lauren Panick says: Be sure to drink plenty of water!
#3 katie mchugh conolly says: get outside
# 4 Chris loebsack says: use sunprotection
- Keep your skin healthy and don't get burned. Sunburn increases skin cancer risks. The best defenses against too many harmful UV rays are protective clothing, shade and limited exposure. Wear sunscreen if you will be out for longer periods of time. If you have any suspicious moles or marks see your dermatologist for a screening.
# 5 jenn allen says: Food is medicine
#6 brian davis says: cut out excess sugar!
#7 nicole elwood says: eat more plants
#8 nadya matychak suggets: oil pulling
(An Ayurvedic treatment)
1. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach swish 1 tablespoon of organic sesame or coconut oil (I prefer a coconut oil) in your mouth without swallowing it.
2. Allow the oil to switch between your teeth and gums-try to relax your jaw while you're swishing.
3. Do this for 20 minutes a day for 30 days.
4. After 20 minutes spit the oil out in the garbage (not down the drain) then immediately rinse your mouth with sea salt water.
Some of the health conditions oil pulling may help with;
Acne, seasonal allergies, dermatitis, eczema, insomnia, gum disease, migraine headaches & sinusitis.