Featured Photo Shoots, TV Segments and other, in the News Stuff
Boundless Yoga Classes Featured in
LOCAL FLAIR Magazine April/May Issue 2017 You can click the pdf on the side to view
- Named one of the 10 Best Yoga Studios in PA by BestThingsPA.com
- Featured in the Ray Price Honda News Letter: New Years Resolution Opportunities Near East Stroudsburg!
- 1/22/17 Sunday, 8 am Join Chris, Brian and Christina Luna for Cafe with Christina on WSBG!http://www.tuvozconchristina.com/cafe-christina-january-22nd-2017/ Yoga Tips, Tricks and Confessions....
- Aerial Swings into Mt. Pocono -Pocono Record September 14, 2016
- Ask a Wanderlust Mentor: What is on Your Altar? by Grace Edquist features Chris Loebsack along with other amazing Wanderlust Team Members!
- Ask a Wanderlust Mentor: What's Your Power Pose? by Grace Edquist features Chris Loebsack along with other amazing Wanderlust Team Members!
- Yoga Intertnational: "Folded Leaf: Intermediate Variations" Tutorial with Chris Loebsack, Brian Davis and Corinne Farrell
- Yoga International: "Back Plank and Back Bird" Tutorial with Chris Loebsack, Brian Davis and Corinne Farrell
- Pocono Record Article featuring Yoga and Art in Stroudsburg w/ Alix Buzard, Brian Davis, Katie McHugh and Chris Loebsack
- Yoga International: AcroYoga "Throne and Throne Presses" Tutorial with Chris Loebsack, Brian Davis and Corinne Farrell May 2016
- AYLifestyle.org Interview with Brian Davis April 2016
- Yoga International: AcroYoga "Tuck Sit" Tutorial with Chris Loebsack and Brian Davis and Corinne Farrell April 2016
- Yoga International: AcroYoga "Star" Tutorial with Chris Loebsack, Brian Davis and Corinne Farrell April 2016
- Podcast: Building Community with Yoga Books Club: Cate Stillman Interviews Chris Loebsack 2016
- Pocono Record Article Featuring the New Studio in Mt. Pocono 2015
- Pocono Records Readers Choice Winner 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Dancing Light: The Spiritual Side of Being through the Eyes of a modern Yoga Master by TAO PORCHON_LYNCH: 2 photos of Chris Loebsack and Brian Davis flying the 97 year young Tao in AcroYoga poses are featured at the end of the book. The release date is set for winter 2015
- Expose Yourself to ART Calendar: Chris Loebsack and Brian Davis are the featured AcroYoga photo for July 2015 (Sponsored by the Monroe County Arts Council)
- PSLA Literature Bill Lowenburg, our meditation educator, is featured in a review of his book the Zorki Chrinicles
- Local Flair Magazine: Chris Loebsack is Featured in the April 2014 Issue as One of the 5 Featured Female Athletes for North East PA
- Well And Good NYC: Chris Loebsack is listed as one of the 3 up and coming educators to study with at the Yoga Journal Live Event!
- Pocono Record: Bill Lowenberg is featured for the release of his new book the ZORKI CHRONICLES. It is a delightful novel about transitions in life and gaining perspective. Bill is our meditation teacher so it is not surprising that the lead character in the book uses some meditation to gain some of his perspective.
- Pocono Record: Boundless Yoga Studio dba Sundari yoga is mentioned for Hosting 95 yr Young Tao Porchon-Lynch.
Origin Magazine: Photography by Joe Longo features a photo of Brian M. Davis in the May 2013 Issue (See Above)
Yoga Journal: Chris Loebsack is in the feature photo for the article "Visions of Grace" in the February 2013 Issue of Yoga Journal. The article showcases the work of Barcelona Photographer and Yoga Educator Wari Om.
Yoga Sutra Now: Chris Loebsack and Greg Franklin Demonstrate AcroYoga Sequences. Also Included: Jai Surgiam interviews fellow AcroYogini Sandhi Ferreira (Debut Show Airs September 2012 Viera Living TV on the Dish Network, NY channel 218)
Pocono Morning Mix: Chris Shares yoga with host Gary in the Morning. (Airs July 2011)
Urban Fusion (NYC TV): Chris Loebsack and Kristina Cubrilio Freestyle Jam on set along with the fabulous crew of BuddaX (June 2011)
WYBE Independence Media: Chris Loebsack is featured in a 15 minute segment interview and demonstration of AcroYoga (July 2005)
Elephant Journal (July 2012, The Magic in Love) Featuring Chris Loebsack and Brian Davis
Elephant Journal (June 2012, When was the Last Time You did Something SILLY?) Featuring Chris Loebsack and Brian Davis and Joe Longo!
Yoga Journal (2012 AcroYoga Slideshow featuring Photos by Kadri Kurgan)
Fitness Magazine -Chris Loebsack and the NYC AcroYoga Crew (2009)
NY Times- Photo feature of Chris's AcroYoga class in NYC
Yoga Sleuth Article from Yoga City NYC (AcroYoga Class w/ Greg Franklin and Chris Loebsack)
1/13/15 Boundless Yoga Studio, Mt. Pocono Location, is renovated to highlight the history and unique structure of the building.