All of us will experience stressful situations to some degree or another in our daily living. In our fast paced modern world we have more ways to save time yet seem to have less of it as we over fill the plate from the beautiful buffet of life's many choices. When we are on overload it can be challenging to see beyond the stressful emotions and suffering to move ourselves back to a place of ease and comfort. It is very useful to have a plan to manage your stress and not only move towards healthy levels of stress, but learn to maintain the balance.
1. Associate with People whom you enjoy and who support you!
2. Learn and Practice Meditation skills.
3. Exercise with vigor! Choose exercise that is enjoyable and convenient. A workout buddy can help you commit to your practice.
4. Find balance between work, school, relationship, hobby etc. It is not healthy to have only one aspect dominate your existence.
5. Embrace life as a series of interesting challenges instead of looking at it as obstacles to avoid.
6. Take responsibility for your life and your own feelings while always remaining firm in self-love.
7. Maintain a reasonable diet! Most people tend towards extremes and end up with a pattern of diminish and excess. Try a moderate path of healthy options with the occasional indulgence.
8. GET MORE SLEEP. Sane sleep patterns will significantly change your physical, mental and emotional state for the better.
9.Do NOT stay in troublesome situations and relationships. Take action to change what isn't working rather than skating along trying to avoid a problem. Taking chances is key to emotional well-being.
10. Surround yourself with positive thoughts and relaxation whenever possible. We become what we are surrounded by.
*Information supported and adapted by
Align Life Chiropractic
747 Milford Road
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Boundless Yoga Staff & Students
We are continuously interested on how our reactions and responses to our personal journeys, albeit travel, adventure, new job, etc. mirror and reflect our social, emotional and spiritual ups and downs. We try every day to apply what we learn about ourselves on the yoga mat to our personal lives. Thank you for tuning in as we share some of those aspects with you.